Sunday, April 10, 2022

All About Me

Was digging through some old writings today when I found a small biography of myself, thought I'd share with everyone! I am a daughter and a sister as well as a student. I am a lover of music and art, mostly blues music. I’ve been going out since I was nine to hear live bands. I feel like I'm an old soul born in the wrong generation due to my taste in music. I love everything old including old cars, vinyl records, old music instruments, and anything related to the 60’s and 70’s. My wardrobe consists of 90% band tee-shirts, I love anything vintage. People describe me as shy and thoughtful, and I usually tend to keep to myself. But once I get comfortable with people I am very outgoing. I am also very family oriented. I spend most of my time with my family. We love to do things together on the weekends such as seeing bands play, going to art fairs and many other things. School is a challenge but I enjoy seeing my friends and learning new things. My dream career would be to make and edit videos. I would also love to be able to interview famous musicians all over the world. I wish I could go back in time and interview some of the greats like, Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan. I have a diverse group of friends and a insanely silly family who are supportive of my goals. I am an independent person and am not scared to ask for help when needed, I would do anything for my family and friends because I know that they would do the same for me. I feel that I have a good life, strong family, and a great group of friends. Like I said earlier, I am shy when you first meet me but once we become friends I am a very fun person to be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Neighborhood Friends

 The memories of my childhood neighborhood and the friends I grew up with are etched deeply in my heart. Among them, five of us formed an in...