Tuesday, March 19, 2024

LiveNation Experience!!

Larkin Poe delivered an unforgettable performance at The Echo Lounge on February 23rd. Their soulful lyrics and mesmerizing slide guitar melodies created a unique and captivating sound that resonated with the audience. The intimate setting allowed the sisters to showcase their original songs, leaving everyone craving more. On that Thursday evening, I was fortunate to receive an incredible opportunity from LiveNation to photograph Larkin Poe at The Echo Lounge. It was my first LiveNation experience, and I'll admit, I was feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. As I arrived at the venue with my mom and her boyfriend, they dropped me off, and I couldn't help but feel like a kid on the first day of school. Standing outside the box office, I tried to calm my jitters while observing the bustling surroundings. To my surprise, standing right in front of me was Rebecca Lovell's husband, the lead guitarist of Larkin Poe's band. His presence added to my excitement as I eagerly awaited my turn to enter. Once inside the venue, I marveled at The Echo Lounge's stunning architecture as fans streamed in. Determined to find the "Photo Pit," I spotted another photographer setting up in a corner and decided to strike up a conversation. The night kicked off with an electrifying performance by Zach Person, whose solos captivated the crowd. Then, amidst the entrance song "White Room" by Cream, Larkin Poe took the stage, launching into their original song "Strike Gold." From that moment on, I was immersed in capturing every magical moment of their performance, fueled by adrenaline and the sheer joy of witnessing such talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Neighborhood Friends

 The memories of my childhood neighborhood and the friends I grew up with are etched deeply in my heart. Among them, five of us formed an in...