Monday, March 20, 2023

Eric Tessmer Show!

On Friday, January 6th, the Granada Theater hosted a sold-out performance by Eric Tessmer, accompanied by his talented friend, Chris Duarte. Fans were treated to an unforgettable evening filled with mesmerizing solos and a flawless performance that left the audience cheering for more, culminating in a resounding standing ovation. The excitement began for me when I woke up to a social media post from Eric Tessmer himself, announcing the upcoming show at the Granada Theater. Without hesitation, I sprang out of bed, eager to seize the opportunity. I quickly drafted an enthusiastic email to the theater, expressing my passion for photography and my desire for a press pass to cover the event. To my delight, within minutes of sending the email, I received a response. It felt like a spark had been ignited within me, fueling my determination to secure the press pass. Later that day, accompanied by my mom, we met a friend at our favorite coffee shop. Throughout our visit, I couldn't resist checking my email, eagerly anticipating a response. As we prepared to leave the coffee shop, I couldn't resist one final check of my inbox. To my sheer delight, I was greeted with the exhilarating news: "Zoe, you have been accepted to photograph Eric Tessmer at the Granada Theatre!" My excitement knew no bounds as I shared the news with my friend and made plans to attend the concert together for a memorable "girls' night out." Arriving at the Granada Theatre that evening, my anticipation soared as I approached to receive my press pass. Inside the venue, I discovered that I was the sole photographer for the evening. With a renewed sense of purpose, I committed myself to capturing the essence of the performance through my lens, determined to deliver the best possible photographs. Throughout the night, the air was filled with the electrifying energy of the music, and I felt truly blessed to have been given this incredible opportunity. As the evening came to a close, I couldn't help but reflect on the old adage: dreams really do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Neighborhood Friends

 The memories of my childhood neighborhood and the friends I grew up with are etched deeply in my heart. Among them, five of us formed an in...